Friday, December 25, 2009

Fine Art Necklace!

This is a little step towards expanding from hair accessories to jewelry, but of course, I am all about the hair accessories! I also make brooches and plan to experiment with unique and modern veiling and hats. So stay tuned for my up and coming items!

These fine art necklaces are made from an acrylic painting on canvas, swarovski rainbow crystals and clear crystals, glass beads, shiny gold chains, coral shell bead and a large crystal bead all on an antique style gold chain. The backing is deerskin leather which makes it luxurious and comfortable on your skin.

Absolutely one-of-a-kind and my own personal design that directly incorporates my background in mixed media arts to use in designing something you can wear!







**EDIT**~

New Designs:





you can purchase this item on ETSY or email me at PetitPlumeDesigns@Gmail.com

This can be customized in color and design as well! So if you like the concept, but would like it altered, I would love to create something special for you!
THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Photos!