Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wedding Preview!


Wow! It has been some time since I last blogged! My sincere apologies! Such a crazy busy time planning and running my businesses!
Seems like there are a lot of hair accessory vendors out there since the last time I blogged! Hair Accessories are the thing to do I guess! haha! Thank you to all my loyal fans! ;) I strive to make you quality products with great attention to detail. Most of all, made with Love! ;)

Anyways, I just wanted to give you all a sneak peak at some things that will be at my wedding this October!

The theme is: The Little Prince/Le Petit Prince. (a favorite for me and Daniel!)

Colors Scheme: Slate Purple, Gray, Mustard, Burnt Peach, Seafoam (from 100 layer cake)
The Bridesmaids:
Decor:


Flowers:

Music:



Look out for these vendors:

-Musicians in Black Jazz Band and Grace Note String Quartet :http://www.facebook.com/pages/Musicians-in-Black/148616371831656
-E.LabelArtistry
-Cakery Janet

+ more...

and of course...
yours truly,

4 comments:

A Few Photos!