Wednesday, August 3, 2011

90 Days (actually 89!) haha!


Just went to "norcal" for a wedding this past weekend and spent some good quality time with friends!
Phew! It was time to take a break and rest for a little bit, but it is so hard to get back into the working schedule..Ahh!

Still a lot to do, but I have realized that it is really important to take time out to really think about what is important and prioritize!

Still can't believe I'm getting married! I'm going to be making my decisions with another person! Wow! At this point, many things are up in the air! I guess this makes things exciting?

Well... we took engagement photos and that was an interesting and fun experience! I couldn't stop laughing, so I'm hoping that all my photos don't look the same..haha!
Anyways, here's a sneak peak from Lovely Leaf! Thanks Alice and Serena and Wilmarose!





1 comment:

A Few Photos!