Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hello World!

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog site!
I have moved from my sister site: www.eugeniacdesign.com
and I am excited to share all the latest happenings of my handmade accessories and to also share in my creative processes and idea making.

I am a self-taught and independent designer and I am interested in all areas that involve creativity. Making accessories came out of a desire to stand out in one of my interviews and since then, I have just made so many that I created a business out of it! I love to incorporate my background in the fine arts (painting, ceramics, mixed media) into accessory making.

Petit Plume is where the fine arts meet fashion!

So Enjoy and please feel free to contact me! I would love to hear your feedback and to share in the process!

Thanks so much!

-Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Photos!