Friday, November 13, 2009

What to look forward to!!

Spent a lot of time driving today and it seems as though my mind is constantly thinking of ideas when I'm in the car. It also helped that I only had to go on one freeway for a really long time and was stuck in some terrible traffic right before my destination. Weird how traffic seemed to be a blessing in disguise for me today! Sure didn't seem that way for the people driving around me though! ahaha..

Just wanted to put a few ideas out there for you to look forward to and I am getting excited (and anxious) about the endless possibilities, so please bear with me as I share in this journey!:

-A few HOW-TO videos and posts about how my creations are made. For me, process is so important and I want to teach people how to incorporate my accessories into their lifestyle or wardrobe!
(if there are some vendors or boutiques out there that would like to work with me on this one, I would love to collaborate!) We shall take some adventures to LA's fashion district, second hand stores, and my lovely little studio while...meeting some cool people along the way!

-More to come with ARTE collection: Headbands and pins will look more like my mixed media artworks and will be treated as such. You will see materials like clays, printed papers and prints, jewels, burlap and textured surfaces and PAINT! All of these will be wearable of course, but with that added artistic and unique edge!

Are you getting excited?!?

Yes! It will be much fun and I would love to get to know you along the way!
So...Stay Connected!

I am always looking to give back to the community or to different causes, so as I continue to do this business, I want to use what I do and create to be meaningful!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Photos!