Monday, November 1, 2010

Photos from Feature on Wedding Chicks

Here are some detail photos from the 1960s Mad Men themed wedding that I had the opportunity to be a part of!
Susie works for The Wedding Chicks and asked me to create something that would match her beautiful custom made rosette dress. She was looking for something with a birdcage veil and a mini hat in ivory and optional color accents.
These beautiful photos were taken by Julie Harmsen Photography and you can see more of this unique wedding at http://www.weddingchicks.com/wedding-chicks/featured-weddings-events/64868/1960s-mad-men-theme-wedding/.
I loved Susie's look and her wedding was exquisite!
Enjoy!







:)

3 comments:

  1. hi sweetie!! sorry it took me soo long to come visit your blog! altho i haven't seen mad men, i keep hearing talk of it all over blog land!! i just ADORE the hairpiece you made for the wedding, it's soo perfect!!

    hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    xo,
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first photo! and the piece is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photographs! Loved all your wedding chicks specially the hairpiece. That is simply adorable and wish to have a similar one for my wedding at one of Los angeles wedding venues. Will definitely share this idea with my designer and will ask him if he can make one for me.

    ReplyDelete

A Few Photos!