Tuesday, November 9, 2010

'Tis the Season for Mini Hats


If you loved this beautiful custom piece I created for Susie at the Wedding Chicks, I have some more coming your way ;)
Hi Friends!

I have been creating some new pieces these days and my favorite material right now is a millinery favorite: Horsehair Ribbon! I have this in several colors, but here is what I have so far.

These ribbons are thick and create beautiful and fanciful bows that will catch people's attention at your next holiday party or even when you want to just look dressed up for the day ;)

I call these pretty pieces: "LONDON" mini hats

You can purchase the few I have up at my new shop:
Petit Plume Shop




Dijon Creme:



Green Leaves:


-Sienna Terrain
Perfect for the holidays: Red Horsehair Clip -This and more..."Coming Soon"



Holiday pieces are going to up on my shop VERY soon, so get them while you can before the rush!
Stay Tuned and I'll keep you posted!
Thanks so much!

<3 Genie

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Few Photos!